Friday, December 28, 2012

China Glaze 100 Proof Pink

This polish is incredibly "me"! Absolutely in love with it!

"Natural" Light

100 Proof Pink is an older, more hard to find China Glaze that I received as a gift. It's perfect!  It has a bit of a stronger smell since I think it was before the B3F movement but it's not terrible. Shown is three thin coats over Orly Bonder and sealed with OTD.  The polish is my favorite shade of pink in existence with silver shimmers, and lots of them!  Formula was good, just a tad sheer but very buildable.

I wish I had worn this before I compiled my Top 20 of 2012 list, this would definitely be in the top 5 without a doubt!

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

6 comments:

  1. Love this color!I don't think I had ever seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once i saw it i needed it, such a lovely color!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this one before. Very pretty, I love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great on you! and congrats on obtaining your lemming...its been on my w/l for a while too!

    ReplyDelete