Thursday, December 13, 2012

NEW Funky Fingers Duochrome Swatches

I picked these three duochromes up at my local Five Below.  There was a fourth, called Primrose, that just wasn't my style and just.. fugly. So it didn't come home with me. These are three I did get: Venom, Pink Pixel and Mood Ring.

Venom is a violet based duo with a green shimmer, the most stunning of the three I feel. Shown on all swatches is 2-3 coats (it varied per nail, per color) over Orly Bonder and Sealed with Out the Door.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Add caption
Mood Ring, a teal/turquoise base with gold shimmer. I'm pretty terrible at describing duochromes, so I apologize for that.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
Pink Pixel, a pink base with gold shimmer.  The least complex of the three, not really a duochrome so much either as the shimmer didn't really show two different colors.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Funky Finger polishes are 3 for $5, or $2 a piece available at Five Below.  I've got a ton of them, personally.  These however weren't my bag, so I gave them away.  The formula on these was a little bit runny but totally workable.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Venom! I think that's a reincarnation of CC Port-Folio! I love Pink Pixel, despite pink not being my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! theyre all pretty in their own way :)

      Delete
  2. Woah! These are all pretty but the first one is spectacular :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the first one the best, but they are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Mood Ring and Pink Pixel! I really want the other two, though, especially 'Venom'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. venom is a color club dupe too if youre having a hard time finding it!

      Delete