Thursday, December 27, 2012

OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons & Stamping

I got OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons from a nail polish friend for Halloween and I wore it before but didn't blog it. I've been loving nudes lately so it made another appearance!

"Natural" Light

I used three coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door.  For the stamping, I used plate BM-323 with the Born Pretty black stamping polish. I was sooooo close to not smudging the design! Every time I do topcoat over stamping, I smudge it. I've bee able to avoid it somewhat by waiting extra long for the design to dry and by sort of "floating" the topcoat on top by waiting for a droplet to fall on the nail and smoothing it out without touching the brush to my nail; sometimes I mess it up anyways though )=

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

No comments:

Post a Comment