Monday, December 17, 2012

Top 20 Polishes of 2012!

How are these things done? Is it the top 20 polishes released in 2012? Or your favorite polishes used during 2012? I'm going with the latter.  I'm just going to post my top 20 favorite manicures from this year.  Ya know what else? These are in no particular order. I'm already playing favorites so I'll go easy on the winners. If I had to pick, OPI Why Yellow There.. and OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh would be damn near tied for first! LOVE a simple, well done creme. :D Enjoy!

KleanColor Chunky Holo Candy sandwiched with this Ulta jelly


OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh? (on right)
I cannot believe I don't have a photo of this fully swatched. I DYEAVG at least 10 times this year!

Essie Cantaloupe

Zoya Song

Essence Oh My Glitter!

Essie Chinchilly

OPI Parlez-Vous OPI

Essie As Gold As It Gets

KleanColor Chunky Holo Bluebell in a Revlon Royal Jelly Sandwich


Verity Deep Violet (and all its sandwich possibilities!)


Brucci Gianna's Rockin' Blue

Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade

KleanColor Mango


Sinful Colors Cinderella

Jaybird Bomb Pop

Jessica Disco Diva

Zoya Dea

Zoya Zuza

Sephora by OPI Why Yellow There..

Illamasqua Serenity

2 comments: