Thursday, January 3, 2013

My NYE mani and sale info!

Happy new year, dear readers (= Hope everybody has a wonderful and healthy new year and fresh start if needed.  I'm hosting a sale at the Oopsie Daisies nail polish store for a few days, use code "NEWYEAR13" for 13% off your order!  Happy shopping!

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish Store

I want to share my NYE mani as well, as it's quickly become one of my favorite combinations ever.  My super thoughtful BFF Brittany showed me a blog with this combination, and I wish I could find the link!  I used the same polishes used in that post.

"Natural" Light

Shown is three coats of OPI Samoan Sand with one coat of MASH Nail Art Polish in Silver over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door.  This MASH polish is labeled as a stamping polish, but I didn't use it as one. It's SUPER dense though and I had to have nearly no polish on the brush to get it so thin.  My hands sparkled subtly all night and I loved it!

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

2 comments: