Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag

I finally signed back up for the Ipsy/MyGlam bags!  When I resubscribed, I was put on a "Wait List", for two days I think, then my account was charged and I received this month's bag!


I missed getting these, I'm really excited to have them back in my life - I was so happy when I saw the familiar hot pink metallic bubble mailer today!

 
April's bag contained four items:
- Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth (72)
- Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You
- bigsexyhair Powder Play Voluminzing & Texturizing Powder
- be.... a bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks

I'm not really a wide spectrum beauty item reviewer so I'll just show you some additional pictures.

Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth (72)
bigsexyhair Powder Play Voluminzing & Texturizing Powder
be.... a bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks

be.... a bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks
Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You
Some general thoughts on this month's bag:
- I don't have a photo of the actual make-up bag, but it's the second time I've gotten it. It was given out last summer sometime. It's white canvas with orange and green flowers.
- There seems to be less items in the bag than the last few I received; not sure if this is Ipsy's doing, or just a small bag this month.
- I received three full size products however, so maybe there is just less items but since they're full size it evens out.
- The blush is a shade I could actually use! Huge plus!
- Not even sure what the hair powder would do for super straight, super thick hair?

So what do you think of April's Ipsy bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment