Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sinful Colors - Easy Going - Swatch and Review

First things first: I apologize for my lack of activity here. I feel the void when I'm not actively blogging, as I do enjoy it very much! I've been in a bit of a nail rut, which then carries over into a blogging rut. If I'm not digging my nails I'm not motivated to photograph them, ya know? I consistently paint them, for sure. I've become super critical of my swatch photos lately which has just caused a lull in the blogging process. Anyways, here are my swatches of Sinful Colors Easy Going!


Easy Going is a super light pastel pink creme. I'm absolutely smitten with this and how it looks on my hands.  It makes them look tan without the washed out stark white polish look of "is that white out? or polish?" Shown is three coats, relatively thin, over Barielle Advanced Pro (green bottle) sealed with NYC Grand Central Station.


All of the marvelously creative and complex polishes out there and I lose my cool over a near-white creme.  Cremes just look so crisp and clean and I love them.  Formula on this was a bit on the runny side, but workable.



No comments:

Post a Comment